Friday, August 1, 2008

Oh, Friday

Today started out to be quite a good day, and then it ended horribly. Around noon I got an assignment from my boss that I was under the impression was my secretary's responsibility. Apparently, it is not. So, I now have pages upon pages of pre and post-tests to enter and run data analysis on. NOT AWESOME. On the way home, I decided to avoid HappyHour (and I never turn down a good HappyHour) to go to Target. I needed some things and it seemed as good a time as any to go. Note to self, do not go to Target at 7pm on a Friday evening. Screaming children everywhere, on of which was a 12 year old who rammed me with his cart! I think I'm free until I get home and realize that I left one of my bags at the register. Of course, it was the bag that I needed most. So according to "Mr. Super Not Helpful" I have to go back tomorrow with my reciept and chill with a security guard to make sure that I'm telling the truth, and then I can go get my stuff. FAIL Target. Big Fail.

No comments: